Loxx is a smart tool for everyone dealing with text based log files as they are written by setups, debug traces etc..
- Fast load and display of large files.
- Line number display
- Real time refresh of running logs
- Colored line highlighting
- Content filters (also in running logs) (*)
- Fast plain text, regex (*) and wildcard (*) search
- Various encodings (UTF16, UTF8, Win1252, ISO-8859-1/2)
- Bookmarks, selections, copy content.
- Inline scroll bar display of bookmarks and find matches
- Line based file editing (delete, filtering, append files) (*)
- Time synchronization between several opened files (*)
- Parallel view of the same file with different filter settings
(*) A license is required for:
- Saving of changed files.
- Any use of wild card and regex expressions.
- File filtering.
- Time synchronizations between files.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Intel Pentium with 1.5 Ghz or more (or equivalent)
- 100 MB available RAM and 50 MB free hard disk space
- A fast SSD drive is recommended